The Power of Long-Endurance Drones: Taking Flight for Hours
The aircraft platform adopts the fixed-wing + four-rotor composite layout, which is able to take off and land vertically. The runway is not needed during take-off and landing, reducing the take-off and landing site conditions.
The fuselage adopts composite material integrated molding process, which makes the structure strong and light, and enhances the loading capacity.
The rear propulsion system USES a pure custom cylindrical battery, which greatly improves the battery life and range. In the vertical take-off and landing stage, the power system USES lithium batteries to drive the motor, making the take-off and landing more stable.
- Shell material: Carbon fiber
- Wingspan: 2300 mm
- Machine height: 400mm
- Captain: 1250mm
- Maximum flight weight: 9kg
- Economic flight speed: 16m / S ~ 19m / S
- MAX Flight time: 210 mins ( 25000MAH battery *2) load 1.2KG
- Maximum assembly motor: 5 series motor
- Payload: less than 2 kg
- Maximum control distance: 30km
- Standard cruising speed: 65km/h (about 18m/ S-11.5kg)
- Maximum cruising speed: 108km/h (30m/s)
- Standard battery configuration: 22.8 V-25AH *2
- Minimum circling radius: 120m-150m
- Maximum level flight lift: altitude: 4000m
- Wind resistance of fixed-wing mode: no less than the wind of class 7 (17.1m/s)
- Maximum wind resistance of rotor take-off and landing mode: no less than level 4 wind (7.9m/s)
- Operating environment: -20℃~45℃; It can fly in a light rain
- Emergency operation time: no less than 6.5min
- Takeoff and landing mode: vertical takeoff and landing