Manpack Mimo Mesh Networking XK-M366: Stay Connected Anywhere
The broadband mimo mesh networks XK-F366 is a mobile broadband multimedia communication system designed with the new concept of “wireless grid network”.
The system with powerful functions and excellent performance; All nodes can realize real-time interaction of multi-channel voice, data, image and other multimedia information by adopting distributed network architecture without central AD hoc network under the condition of non-line-of-sight and fast movement. Supports any network topology, such as point-to-point, point-to-multipoint, chain-like relay, mesh network and hybrid dynamic topology.
The network adopts the same frequency networking and multi-hop relay. Each node device can move quickly and randomly, and the network topology can be changed and updated quickly without affecting the network transmission.
The whole network is convenient to deploy, flexible to use, simple to operate and easy to maintain. It can provide users with reliable, timely, efficient and secure full IP clear voice, broadband data, high-definition video and visual command and scheduling and other multimedia integrated services under complex application scenarios such as fast movement and non-line-of-sight shielding.
The broadband self-organizing network can be widely used in the military, public security, armed police, fire protection, civil air defense, electric power, petroleum, mining, transportation, water conservancy, forestry, radio and television, medical, water and air communications and other sectors, providing users with reliable, timely, Rich integrated services such as safe and efficient voice, data, video and visual command and dispatch can meet users’ wireless broadband communication needs in normal or emergency situations to the greatest extent, and truly achieve “anytime, anywhere on demand”.
- Mesh network (self-forming, self-healing, self-adapting), high-speed throughput
- Non-visual urban construction jungle multi-path transmission terrain, effective connection
- High-speed movement of ground, water and air, effective connection
- Multiple antenna settings, omnidirectional, high gain orientation or mixing
- GPS and Multicast Support
- Increased 4.5 times coverage in densely populated areas
- The same communication range and transmission volume, reducing transmission power by 10 times
- Increase the distance by 2 times in the visible limit environment
- Increase 2-4 times transmission rate
Significant applications in Non Line of Sight /Multipath Fading environments, video/data/voice Critical Communications:
- Robot / Unmanned Vehicle, Reconnaissance / Surveillance / Anti-Terrorism / Monitoring
- Air-to-air & air-to-ground & ground-to-ground, public safety / special operations
- Urban network, emergency support / normal patrol / traffic management
- Inside and outside the building, fire fighting / rescue and disaster relief / forest / civil air defense / earthquake
- TV broadcast wireless audio / video / live broadcast
- Marine communication / high speed transmission on the opposite side of the ship
- Low deck wireless network / ship landing
- Mine / tunnel / basement connection